NOTICE TO EMPLOYEES AND ASSOCIATES
Mannatech, Inc. (“Mannatech”) has agreed and entered into a Final Judgment and Agreed Permanent Injunction to settle litigation with the State of Texas Attorney General (“AG”) (the “Settlement”).
Pursuant to the Settlement, Mannatech informs you that:
- Mannatech Policies and Procedures, including an expanded Compliance Program (the “Program”), among other provisions, prohibit Mannatech Associates and employees from directly or indirectly making claims that Mannatech products or glyconutrients cure, mitigate, treat or prevent any disease.
- You may report failures to comply with the Program to EthicsPoint, through Mannatech.EthicsPoint.com or by calling 866-292-4946, anonymously.
- You may submit questions regarding the Program to the Director of Compliance, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under Mannatech’s updated Policies and Procedures, you must provide Mannatech with (i) a list of Internet sites where you promote glyconutrients, Mannatech, or its products, (ii) advance notice of meetings or phone conferences being held to promote glyconutrients, Mannatech or its products, and (iii) a copy of all promotional material you sell that is related to glyconutrients, used to promote Mannatech or its products or opportunity or used to promote an Independent Associates business.
- Mannatech’s Program will monitor Associate conduct, including communications in meetings, telephone calls and via the Internet. Such monitoring may be random and unannounced.
- Failure by an Associate to comply with Mannatech’s Policies and Procedures will constitute grounds for disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
Mannatech has adopted strict penalties for those making impermissible claims that Mannatech’s products or their ingredients cure, mitigate, treat or prevent disease. A copy of the Settlement, the Associate Policies and Procedures, and a summary of the Program can be found on this site.
Questions concerning the judgment or Mannatech's compliance process should go directly to Director of Compliance